Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Was At Woodstock - Anyway It Felt Like Woodstock

My husband and I got to go to concert one week ago. The line-up was Richie Havens, Judy Collins, Crosby, Stills and Nash. I had so much fun.

Anyway, the lady sitting beside me started to get excited too when C,S,&N started singing. We wanted to charge the stage. These guys can still sing and Stephen Stills was amazing on the guitar.

Too bad God didn't design us to go back in time and visit every once in a while.

Enjoy a little of the past with me. 1969 at Woodstock.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzF_MoXOU1E&feature=related

Lovey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really wanted to go to Woodstock. The problem was I did not find out about it until the movie came out. Glad you are still "out there", being a cool person.